Out of Town

[RSS]
Author: Solomani
Date: Nov 23, 2018 4:07 PM
Category: Stars Swept from the Sky 3
I'll be heading back to my hometown to attend a family funeral on Monday 26th. I won't be back until somewhere between Wednesday and Friday (uncertain at present). I'll be able to play a turn on Sunday but won't be able to play any new turns until I return.

Replies

Commenter: berendtium111
Date: Nov 26, 2018 12:06 AM
Out of Town
My condolences to you.
Commenter: Kamar
Date: Nov 26, 2018 4:35 PM
Out of Town
Sorry to hear... if you can use any support during this time please let us know.
Commenter: Solomani
Date: Nov 29, 2018 5:52 AM
Out of Town
Thanks guys, it's appreciated. Got back late last night, so I'll get this uploaded within a couple of hours.
Commenter: TheCulture
Date: Dec 7, 2018 2:23 PM
Out of Town
I have just submitted my turn. I am visiting family pre-Xmas to hand out and collect presents this weekend; so if we have a quick turn-around on this game over the weekend I won't be able to submit another turn until Monday at the earliest.
Andy
Date: Jan 1, 2019 7:54 AM
Out of Town
Just an reminder - I'll be out of town for the next 4 days. I don't know if I'll have internet while away or not, so my apologies for the delay in my next turn. However, I'll be posting this current turn in the next our or so.
Date: Jan 5, 2019 1:01 PM
Out of Town
I just made it back in town... it's 1 am my time. I'll see what I can do to get a turn in before I fall asleep... if I somehow fail, I'll work on it when I wake up. Sorry again for the delay everyone - thanks for your patience!

*Done!
Edited 1 time(s). Lasted edited Jan 5, 2019 2:46 PM.