turn process fuckups?

[RSS]
Author: dirtbag
Date: Nov 4, 2015 8:28 AM
Category: We Shall Fight In The Shade
Heya,

I noticed the new turn, and I am 100% sure I submitted my prev turn player file, but to my dismay I noticed the ai has managed this turn for me and in doing so managed to fuck up my whole empire.

Ships which were critical got scrapped. Ships which should not have gotten orders, suddenly started moving and just leeroy jenkins'd into eneron fleets (a cargo ship vs a 30 ship eneron fleet is something unspeakingly dumb, but what'd you expect of the AI).

Not sure if something went wrong during processing of the turn. Can anyone else confirm that the ai went for a joyride?

Replies

Commenter: dirtbag
Date: Nov 4, 2015 8:51 AM
turn process fuckups?
the ai caused irreversible damage which pretty much can get me to auto gg it. The few capable warfleets I had have been SCRAPPED by the ai. So unless it gets reverted I will leave the game because there is no purpose for me then to play it. It took all remaining resources I had to put together that warfleet, and then AI fucking scrapped it.
Commenter: Kumquats
Date: Nov 4, 2015 9:28 AM
turn process fuckups?
Up until I had actual combat information on Eneron Dreadnoughts I thought I could counter them. Now that I have that data I know with certainty that I cannot battle and win against Eneron dreadnoughts. Each one requires and alpha of over 10k which is not deliverable by any means I can contrive - including numerical superiority.
Date: Nov 4, 2015 1:44 PM
turn process fuckups?
My warfleet just had that capability to trash an eneron warfleet of dreadnoughts. They've lost a bunch of them to several planets of mine. But it requires some ridiculous weapon designs or super speed kamikaze ships.

edit:
a screenie of the ai's joyride in my empire
http://i.imgur.com/9IpWE0i.jpg
Edited 1 time(s). Lasted edited Nov 4, 2015 1:45 PM.
Commenter: MageKing17
Date: Nov 4, 2015 8:44 PM
turn process fuckups?
Okay, I've rolled back the turn, deleted your PLR, and then cleared the hold so the autohost should kick in as soon as you upload the correct PLR file.
Date: Nov 4, 2015 10:26 PM
turn process fuckups?
thanks :) everything went okay now. I also ticked the 'don't allow ai to change empire in simultaneous game' box, just to make sure these shenanigans don't happen again :P
Commenter: ekolis
Date: Nov 9, 2015 11:31 AM
turn process fuckups?
Oh, wait, did we roll back the turn already? Sorry, I was still waiting for it to be rolled back!
Date: Nov 10, 2015 3:25 AM
turn process fuckups?
yeah it already did get rolled back :